Sunday, January 9, 2011

Out & About.

Over the past two days there have been incredible photographic opportunities that I've missed; must remember to bring my camera anywhere it is not certain to be destroyed. A little point and shoot would be handy for that, but then what's the point? 


SO, some photos from last Sunday and today, out and about in Austin.


Oh, and if you're a big pansy, you may want to skip the last few, as there are some very dead, very eviscerated deer in there. You'll miss a really cute goat though. Do you really want to be that kid who missed the cute goat? I think not. 


North Austin, 1/2. Went to pick up a visiting friend of Brian's and saw a chicken shack on the corner. I was really excited about the chicken shack. 






IMG_9428

IMG_9430

IMG_9434
This stud's for sale, if anyone's interested. Eh?

Epoch Coffee
IMG_9445
Sorry, random girl. 



IMG_9458





Today, 1/9 - Sugar Mama's Bakeshop. 


IMG_9474

IMG_9476

IMG_9478
Incroyable, non? Most definitely need one of these for the dark corner of the living room from which I am writing.

IMG_9485
From the parking lot.















S. Congress vicinity:

IMG_9527

IMG_9521
Can you see the little bird? 

IMG_9493

IMG_9498

This is the dead deer part. Apparently taking pictures of carcases is strange; the men who were processing these fellers and the hunters who'd brought them gave me very odd looks. I'm used to it. 


IMG_9501


IMG_9517

IMG_9518
Poor thing. No legs to run away with. Alas. Poo-te-weet.

IMG_9504

IMG_9502
See? I told you he was cute. I love him.

The formatting is a mess, I know. I should also be able to write the code for this much better than I can. Practice, practice, she-bear. 


It's a lovely, cold, grey day. Very excited for this impending "deep freeze" (read: below 40° at night).

0 comments:

Post a Comment